All things considered, especially amid the invasive pressures that superstardom brings, Justin Bieber is probably a pretty decent kid. At least he’s not stealing necklaces and crashing cars while drunk or high. Nevertheless, the question is growing of how Justin Bieber can shake his teeny-bopper image and bratty reputation (true or not).
Answer: he could do any one or more of the following things.
1. Take a lead role in the next installment of a cool movie franchise. How about The Matrix, known for its macho roles and tight black outfits?
2. Write better songs, ones that don’t appeal largely to little girls.
3. If it’s true that he does throw the occasional hissy fit, then he should stop it.
4. Stop using Twitter to comment on other people’s criticism of him.
5. Do a steamy love scene (with a woman not a girl) as soon as he hits 18. And perhaps the most powerful way Master Bieber could improve his image …
6. Completely disappear for 1 year to Johnny Depp’s private island without telling anyone else. Then come back to great fanfare with longer hair, a soul patch and a new coolness courtesy of private lessons from the truly cool Mr. Depp.